- SpayNC Helpline, a statewide toll free information service, helps all North Carolina residents find pet spay/neuter resources in their area (1-888-NC-FIX-EM)
- THE $20 FIX, a pet spay/neuter subsidy program currently assisting needy residents of the Town of Cary, Orange, Durham, Person, and Caswell counties.
Upcoming Events with AnimalKind
The licensed veterinarians who serve the clients and pets of THE $20 FIX with kindness and professionalism:
- Affordable Animal Care
- Animal Medical Center of Danville
- Ansede Animal Hospital
- Carolina Crossing Veterinary Clinic
- Greystone Animal Hospital
- Planned Pethood Spay/Neuter Clinic
- SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic
- SNAP-NC (Spay/Neuter Assistance Program)
- Saving Lives Spay/Neuter Clinic
- Spay and Neuter Clinic of Alamance County
- Tyson Animal Hospital
- Woodsdale Animal Hospital
AnimalKind gratefully acknowledges Peter Marsh and Esther Mechler for their extraordinary professional contributions to AnimalKind's work and the mission to end unnecessary shelter euthanasia.
AnimalKind would like to thank the following sponsors for our new SpayNC Helpline T-shirts!